Here you can find a selection of plain-English, Easy-Read and accessible resources about COVID-19 (which is also known as Coronavirus). The information on COVID-19 is rapidly changing, and whilst these resources were up to date at the time of publication (June 2020), newer versions may now exist.
- A free Books Beyond Words book called Jack Plans Ahead for Coronavirus.
- An Easy-Read resource from Public Health England about ‘Looking after your feelings and your body‘ during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Keepsafe website which has Easy-Read information and UK guidance about COVID-19
- Keepsafe poster which has Easy-Read information and UK guidance about COVID-19
- Keepsafe poster about Why we wear Personal Protective Equiptment (PPE)
- Public Health England poster Coronavirus Easy-Read advice March 2020
- Information from the Mencap website about Coronavirus
- Easy-Read leaflet about Coronavirus: getting better in hospital
- Links to more videos and accessible resources from Health Education England about keeping safe during the Coronavirus pandemic.
Here are guides to help you make information accessible to all, including people with a learning disability: