The COVID-19 situation is rapidly changing and we recommend that GPs ensure they are receiving updates from their local CCG communications.
GPs may be interested in our recent webinars delivered with the RCGP on COVID-19.
- Patient assessment – the role of physiology and oximetry.
Watch the recording on YouTube here.
- Overview of training and digital support to care home staff.
Watch the recording here.
Stay updated with current NHS guidance for primary care.
- BMJ Emergency Medicine Journal: Distributions of the National Early Warning Score (NEWS) across a healthcare system following a large-scale roll-out.
- Resuscitation: Can early warning scores identify deteriorating patients in pre-hospital settings? A systematic review
- BMJ Open: Using the National Early Warning Score (NEWS) outside acute hospital settings: a qualitative study of staff experiences in the West of England.
- Nursing Standard: Adapting the NEWS early warning tool to assess patients in the community.
- Healthcare Manager: Early warnings save lives.