Transformation is high on the agenda for health and care communities. There are significant demands on organisations to work together to better integrate services and streamline pathways for safer, more patient-centred care, while improving efficiency and reducing costs.
The role of the West of England AHSN is to aid and support our member organisations through this journey as both a champion and critical friend.
Embedded in the regional health and care economy with links to industry, research bodies and universities, we are in a unique position to:
- Build workforce capability to deliver change and adopt new ways of working
- Support culture and leadership
- Bring evidence into practice
- Identify gaps and priorities and signpost proven solutions or develop new ones
- Provide space for people to connect and collaborate
- Share lessons and best practice.
An important focus of much of our transformation work is in improving patient safety. Read more about this here.
And as part of the national AHSN Network, we are committed to supporting our regional health and care community in the spread and adoption of effective initiatives and innovations.
Contact us to find out more: email@example.com