8 July: Building Partnerships with Health and Care Providers
Post event information for attendees
Thank you for attending the recent VCFSE engagement event on 8 July 2021. We hope you found it valuable. Please find below the event follow up materials.
View the speaker presentation slides:
- VCFSE Partnership for better health – Nigel Harris Director of Innovation and Growth, West of England AHSN
- VCSEs and ICSs, a national perspective – Carrie McKenzie, Voluntary Partnerships Senior Manager, NHS England
- Home from hospital. Pathway zero – Cathy Daffada, Sirona Care and Health + Kate Gay and Michelle Phillips, British Red Cross
- Working with VCSE groups supporting mental health – Jane Rowland, Avon and Wiltshire Mental Health Partnership + Amie Dobinson, Second Step
- Developing Equal Partnerships with the VCFSE Sector – Simon Allen, Chief Executive Officer Age UK (BANES)
View the NHS Reset briefing: How health and care systems can work better with VCSE partners
View the pre-recorded session: A chance for you to view the pre-recorded session and watch at your own leisure is available here.
NHSE: ICS VCSE Leadership programme evaluation & NHS England guidance: VCSE in Integrated Care Systems. This guidance will be available here soon (due July 2021)
Find out about / apply for a GSK IMPACT Award here