What is the Innovation Exchange?
The West of England Innovation Exchange is designed to help innovators understand what the NHS challenges are and connect innovators to the help they need. Developed by the West of England AHSN, with funding from the Office for Life Sciences, it is part of network of simlar services provided by AHSNs across the country. A national website will be launching shortly, providing links to services around the country.
This website is part of a wide range of support offered by West of England AHSN for anyone developing innovations for the healthcare sector. It provides access to all of our business services in one place, helping to connect the local innovation ecosystem and provide the support you need at any stage of your innovation.
In the West of England our Innovation Exchange website that provides advice and support to anyone involved in healthcare innovation in our region. We help innovators to develop, trial and implement their ideas. We also support clinicians and commissioners in their desire to find innovations that will improve their services.
Through our Innovation Exchange website you can access:
- a directory of business services and facilities (coming soon!)
- local and national opportunities for funding
- hyvr – our social media platform for healthcare
- business development programmes and a range of business services (coming soon!)
- online tool kits and resources (coming soon!)
- information on our strategic partners and services they provide to help you.