This challenge is now closed
Do you have a digital technology that could help support young people with mental health and well being? We are looking for products and services that could provide early identification of mental health issues with the aim of prevention and building resilience.
This is a national call offering up to £40,000 to companies with a product or service already on the market. We are looking for organisations that will ultimately be capable of supplying their product or service on a commercial basis in response to our health and care challenges.
Our priorities in the West of England focus on two areas:
1) building and promoting resilience
2) early identification
Opportunities for applicants:
- Your innovative product or service will be used & evaluated in a real world setting with support from the West of England AHSN.
- You will submit a quotation rather than a tender as we are looking to evaluate a number of innovative solutions with the costs of each one less than £40,000.
- You will receive a report on the evaluation which will also be shared with West of England AHSN members who commission and provide healthcare services across our region with a population of 2.4 million people.
- You have the opportunity to develop your products in line with commissioner and provider requirements.
- Increased potential for sales in West of England healthcare providers.
- Increased potential for national sales as the 15 AHSNs across England share case studies.
Who can apply?
This is a national call to companies who are capable of supplying their product or service on a commercial basis and is not suited to those currently in the research and development stage.
Please note: This challenge has now closed, however we are always interested in hearing from innovators. If you have an idea or product that you would like to discuss with the team please get in touch at: email@example.com