The deadline for nominations is 9am Monday 15 February 2021.
As well as attending the Medilink South West Innovation Awards Event, healthcare and health tech innovators from the South West of England can nominate their company for an award in one of the below categories.
- Outstanding Achievement Award: To demonstrate a significant achievement of the business, that has had an impact on the market. This must have been suitably planned and developed with a positive response from the market evidenced. Good prospects for continued growth should be demonstrated.
- Innovation Award: The company must have an innovative product that not only has made an impact on the market but also on the business. The innovation should have a positive impact on turn over and have reasonable potential for further development.
- Digital Healthcare Award: This is the first MLSW Digital Health Award, we are looking for dynamic digital technologies giving world-class services and products that give people better options in their treatments and rehabilitation. These technologies can cross boundaries to allow convergence with healthcare, assisted living, and society to enhance the efficiency of healthcare delivery and enable medicines to be more personalized and precise.
- Start-Up Award: Applicants for this award must have clearly identified the market opportunity and developed an excellent plan for developing the business. There should be significant impact and achieved market penetration with a good turnover in their first year, or have predicted realistic targets and plans going forward should be achievable.
- Partnership with the NHS Award: The company must have established a good collaborative/partnership approach which addresses a significant need. The partnership should demonstrate significant improvement in patient care or access compared to previous treatments and the partnership should also demonstrate significant improvement in time or cost saving.
To nominate a company, download a Nomination Pack in PDF or Word format.