The Health Technology Accelerator Programme (HTAP) is funded by the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF) to support small to medium businesses in the West of England region develop new products or services for the health and life science sector.
The project is managed by the University of the West of England and the West of England Academic Health Science Network, and will provide free business coaching and mentoring for businesses that believe they have an innovative product or service that has the potential to benefit the health and social care sectors.
What the programme offers:
- Mentoring and business support
- Sector specific expertise
- Networking & academic / industry collaboration opportunities
Business support available:
- Business planning & strategy
- Financial advice & accountancy
- Funding & bid writing
- Regulatory & IP advice
- Marketing, market research & health economics
Who can apply?
- Founders/managers of newly formed businesses or mature small to medium businesses based in the West of England LEP region
- Start-ups and SMEs who are looking to further develop novel products or services for the health and life science sector