The West of England AHSN is a founding member of People in Health West of England, designed to provide a coordinated approach to public involvement in the region.
People in Health West of England leads on:
- Providing advice and support on involvement, including both involvement in research and in the improvement of health care and services. This includes the provision of involvement guidelines and policies.
- Providing learning and development opportunities for members of the public, researchers and health professionals.
- Supporting networking and information sharing about involvement across the West of England area.
- Providing a communication channel for involvement.
- Evaluating public involvement.