We provide a wide range of support to the West of England’s healthcare sector to ensure the very best care and experience for patients and the provision of best value services. This covers:
- the development of new innovations by connecting Trusts and community health providers to businesses with great ideas and to Universities. We also help nurture entrepreneurial talent within our own health and life science community
- skills and knowledge development providing training opportunities, toolkits and learning events
- opportunities to engage with patients and the wider general public to ensure innovation and service delivery is user informed
- the provision of evidence to deliver best practice healthcare
- connecting sources of data across the healthcare community to ensure a highly efficient service, providing benefits for practitioners and patients.