We provide a wide range of support to the West of England’s healthcare sector to ensure the very best care and experience for patients and the provision of best value services. This covers:
- transforming systems and services
- local and national projects to improve patient safety
- the development of new innovations by connecting Trusts and community health providers to businesses with great ideas and to Universities.
- skills and knowledge development providing toolkits and learning events through the West of England Academy
- connecting sources of data across the healthcare community to ensure a highly efficient service, providing benefits for practitioners and patients.