Calling all health and technology innovators!
Would you like to improve your understanding of Integrated Care Systems (ICSs)? Are you keen to adapt your innovation to this evolving landscape?
On 22 March 2023, the West of England AHSN, along with the South West AHSN, Kent, Surrey, Sussex and Wessex AHSNs, will be hosting the AHSN Network’s flagship Bridging the Gap Event at Sandy Park Conference and Events Centre, in Exeter.
The event is specifically tailored to health and technology innovators and will help you to:
- Understand how Integrated Care Systems (ICSs) are structured and operate.
- Gain knowledge of the challenges facing ICSs and examine what they want and need from the innovation community.
- Improve your understanding of how health and technology innovators can work with ICSs and the ways in which innovation can help to drive improvement across health and care systems.
- Learn from the experience of other innovators and hear examples of best practice when it comes to working with ICSs.
- Network and connect with peers and colleagues from across the health-tech innovation sphere, and health and care systems.
Alongside keynote speakers, panel sessions, and an exhibitor zone, the event will also provide attendees with the opportunity to take part in a 1:1 mentoring session* with industry experts from across the AHSN Network.
Lunch and refreshments will also be provided.
Register your interest today!
Over the coming months, we will be releasing more details on the event, including details of keynote speakers and panelists.
In the meantime, please complete our short expression of interest form, and our events team will contact you once event sign-ups are open.
Click here to register your interest.
Posted on October 28, 2022