Thank you for attending the virtual mental health awareness training for care home managers with Bristol Mind. You can download the training resources below. Join our private Facebook group for Care Home Managers where we post regularly with wellbeing tips, resources, advice, and more!
If you would like a certificate to state you attended the training, please contact us at email@example.com.
Please do also take a couple of minutes to complete our feedback survey. Your feedback is really important as it will shape future training and help us to make sure we are focusing on the right topics.
Mental health awareness resources
- Slides from the session
- Guide to approaching a sensitive conversation regarding mental ill health
- Guide for Line Managers – Wellness Action Plans from Bristol Mind
- Care Home Managers and Staff Wellbeing Workbook from Bristol Mind
- People Managers’ Guide to Mental Health from Bristol Mind
- Tools for developing emotional resilience from the West of England Academy
Signposting to local resources
- Bath and North East Somerset
- North Somerset
- South Gloucestershire
Training in managing resident deterioration
We are also offering free training in managing deterioration in residents, as well as helpful, practical videos and downloadable resources. Find out more about our training and resources for care staff here.