Thank you for attending the virtual mental health awareness training for care home managers with Bristol Mind. You can download the training resources below. Join our private Facebook group for Care Home Managers where we post regularly with wellbeing tips, resources, advice, and more!
If you would like a certificate to state you attended the training, please contact us at email@example.com.
Mental health awareness resources
- Slides from session one and slides from session two (cohort one, January – March 2021)
- Slides from the session (cohort two, April – June 2021)
- ‘Looking after your wellbeing during the COVID-19 pandemic’ list of online resources and useful websites
- Guide to approaching a sensitive conversation regarding mental ill health
- Guide for Line Managers – Wellness Action Plans from Bristol Mind
- Care Home Managers and Staff Wellbeing Workbook from Bristol Mind
- People Managers’ Guide to Mental Health from Bristol Mind
- Mental Health First Aid Line Managers’ Resource
- Tools for developing emotional resilience from the West of England Academy
Signposting to local resources
- Bath and North East Somerset
- North Somerset
- South Gloucestershire
Evaluation of training
Thank you for completing the post-training feedback survey. We have evaluated the responses and shared the reports with key contacts in your local health and care systems, councils, care home provider organisations, and primary care. We hope this will provide useful insight into the wellbeing needs, challenges, and experiences of care managers and staff in your regions.
Training in managing resident deterioration
We are also offering free training in managing deterioration in residents, as well as helpful, practical videos and downloadable resources. Find out more about our training and resources for care staff here.