26/06/2018|Time: 10:00 - 17:00
Location: Exhibition Centre Liverpool
Organised by: Enterprise Europe Network and RTC North
Tel: 01925 607 040
The Enterprise Europe Network (EEN) have teamed up with 2018 International Business Festival in Liverpool, a global market place for creating connections and doing deals. It brings together thousands of businesses from around the world for three weeks of events, networking and deal-making.
Taking place on International Health & Life Sciences Day of the festival the partnering event will provide delegates with the opportunity to meet potential collaborative partners through facilitated face-to-face meetings.
This is a unique platform to share innovative technologies, initiate co-operation and to find new international business partners. Participants can request pre-arranged one-on-one meetings according to their interests, enabling you to make the most of your visit.
Companies, universities and research organisations from Europe and beyond active in biomedical sectors including:
- Biotech and Pharmaceutical
- Contract Research Organisation (CRO)
- Contract Manufacturing Organisation (CMO)
- Medical Technology
- Precision Medicine
- Digital Health
The partnering sessions will offer delegates the opportunity to explore:
- Commercial and technology opportunities with other delegates
- R&D opportunities including finding research partners for UK and European funding
- New markets
- Establish a presence in the Liverpool City Region
Once registered you will be able to complete your partnering profile and request meetings (or be invited to meet others). A personalised schedule of meetings will be provided. On-hand support will be available during the day.
- The Partnering Event is an efficient and effective way of making initial contact with a large number of people over a limited period of time
- Promote your company profile with a specific offer or request
- Make the most of your 2018 International Business Festival visit with a personalised meetings-agenda
- Support and follow-up after the event from EEN staff
- Travel grants will be made available to selected companies travelling from outside the UK
This Partnering Event is free and is organised by the Enterprise Europe Network – the world’s largest business network for helping ambitious business grow internationally with over 3000 experts in more than 60 countries.
Keep in mind the deadlines!
- Registration – until 5th June 2018
- Register and submit a cooperation profile with a description of your offer or request. Profiles are published online.
- Request Meetings – 2nd May to 19th June 2018
- Participants can select interesting cooperation profiles from the catalogue and request meetings, or if invited, you can accept/reject the meetings.
- Matchmaking Event – 26th June 2018
- Meetings can take place at your chosen times at the Partnering Event stand.