This is the second in a series of collaborative events exploring the adoption and spread of the Recommended Summary Plan for Emergency Care and Treatment (ReSPECT) process across the West of England.
This event will focus on:
- identifying the current picture of end of life care across the region
- provide skills for health professionals on having the ‘Brave / Difficult Conversations’ around advanced care planning
- share the project plans and updates from STPs on implementing ReSPECT
- share excellence of practice in end of life care across our region
- provide interactive sessions for event attendees
We will also be hosting the National Early Warning Score (NEWS) event in the afternoon at the same venue. Please use the registration link below to select which event(s) you would like to attend.
The draft agenda will outline the following:
- 8:30 Registration, networking and refreshments
- 9:00 Introduction to ReSPECT
- 9:10 The Facts of Death
- 9:40 Brave Conversations
- 10:30 Refreshment break
- 11:00 Workshops
- 12:00 STP updates
- 13:00 Final remarks
- 13:15 Networking lunch
Benefits of attending
The benefits of attending this event is:
- To understand the vision for implementing ReSPECT across the West of England region.
- To share best practice around end of life care.