Join the Southwest Stroke Conference 2019 to learn about the recent developments in the world of stroke and network with colleagues in the multi-disciplinary team involved in the care of patients with stroke.
The conference in its new format is a collaboration between the Royal Devon & Exeter Hospital Trust and the University of Exeter College of Medicine and Health, with an exciting programme and line up of exceptional national and regional experts in this field.
Topics will include:
- update on new developments in the world of stroke care
- learn about managing TIA and new NICE guidelines
- learn about the management of intra-cranial heamorrhage
- learn about new developments and research on stroke thrombolysis
- contribute to the stroke services and thrombectomy development debate
- learn about managing disability in stroke and stroke rehabilitation
- learn about dementia in stroke
- learn about challenges of stroke management and therapy in pediatrics
Aimed at all clinicians involved in stroke care including consultants, nurses, and therapists, specialty doctors, trainee doctors, and GPs. CPD points applied for through the Royal College of Physicians
Please register your interest on the Southwest Stroke Conference 2019 website.