The aim of the South of England Mental Health Quality and Safety Improvement Collaborative is to make care safer by improving quality in mental healthcare.
Learning Session 21 is a two day at the Holiday Inn Filton Bristol and the focus of this Learning session is Sexual safety and Reducing Restrictive Practices.
Speakers include leaders of the Sexual Safety and Reducing Restrictive Practice (RRP) collaborative, part of a wider Mental Health Safety Improvement Programme. Members of our collaborative will present some of their learning gained and improvements made as part of these collaboratives, enabling us all to benefit from their experience and providing opportunities for us to consider how we might apply that learning in our own workplaces.
Participants will be supported to do this through opportunities to develop their improvement skills in a number of ways, including sessions focussing on aspects of the Model for Improvement’ poster presentations and workshops based on ‘Pyschological Safety’. During these sessions you’ll have the opportunity to explore the model in greater detail and consider how you might develop these in your own workplaces.
For a brief overview of our collaborative and the work we do, please watch this short video:
Day 1: Registration will open at 8.45am and the first session will begin at 9.15am and the day will conclude at 4.30pm.
Day 2: Registration will open slightly earlier than day 1 at 8.30am, with a 9.00am start. The event will close at 3.30pm.
Who should attend?
The event is open to anyone who’s trust is a member of the collaborative. The list of 11 member organisations can be found below.
- Avon and Wiltshire Mental Health Partnership Trust
- Central & North West London NHS Foundation Trust
- Cornwall Partnership NHS Foundation Trust
- Devon Partnership NHS Trust
- Dorset HealthCare University NHS Foundation Trust
- Kent and Medway NHS and Social Care Partnership Trust
- Livewell Southwest
- Somerset Partnership NHS Foundation Trust
- Surrey and Borders Partnership NHS Foundation Trust
- Sussex Partnership NHS Foundation Trust
- Gloucestershire Health and Care NHS Foundaiton Trust
Places at this event are limited to 10 per organisation, therefore to book a place please contact your programme manager who is based at one of the above organisations.