The aim of the South of England Mental Health Quality and Safety Improvement Collaborative is to make care safer by improving quality in mental healthcare.
Learning Session 20 is a two day and the focus of this Learning session is Reducing Restrictive Practice.
Speakers include leaders of the Reducing Restrictive Practice (RRP) collaborative, part of a wider Mental Health Safety Improvement Programme. Members of our collaborative will present some of their learning gained and improvements made as part of the RRP collaborative, enabling us all to benefit from their experience and providing opportunities for us to consider how we might apply that learning in our own workplaces.
Participants will be supported to do this through opportunities to develop their improvement skills in a number of ways, including sessions focussing on aspects of the Model for Improvement’ poster presentations and workshops based on ‘The Habits of an Improver’. During these sessions you’ll have the opportunity to explore the model in greater detail and consider how you might develop the use of the ‘habitual attributes’ in your own workplaces.
Day 1: Registration will open at 8.45am and the first session will begin at 9.15am and the day will conclude at 5.00pm.
Day 2: Registration will open slightly earlier than day 1 at 8.30am, with a 9.00am start. The event will close at 4.15pm.
A full agenda will follow shortly.
Can I attend the event?
The event is open to anyone who’s trust is a member of the collaborative. The list of 11 member organisations can be found below.
- Avon and Wiltshire Mental Health Partnership Trust
- Central & North West London NHS Foundation Trust
- Cornwall Partnership NHS Foundation Trust
- Devon Partnership NHS Trust
- Dorset HealthCare University NHS Foundation Trust
- Kent and Medway NHS and Social Care Partnership Trust
- Livewell Southwest
- Somerset Partnership NHS Foundation Trust
- Surrey and Borders Partnership NHS Foundation Trust
- Sussex Partnership NHS Foundation Trust
- 2gether NHS Foundation Trust