The West of England Academic Health Science Network’s Patient Safety Collaborative has identified Sepsis as a clinical priority for focused improvement work.
In order to develop a region wide approach that builds on the professional network already established and benefits patients of all our member organisations, we are hosting a highly engaging and practical workshop to commence the development of our programme of work.
- Share your experience of best practice and learn what others are doing to improve services.
- Explore the common challenges and work with other specialists to develop new ways to manage Sepsis.
- Commence planning for a uniform approach to data collection parameters.
- Realise the opportunity to collaborate with like-minded health professionals in the development of a region wide work programme that will improving patient safety and patient care.
- Learn more about the practical and effective use of Quality Improvement tools to enhance the way services are delivered to patients and their carers.
- Build your professional network.