17/09/2015|Time: 09:30 - 16:30
Location: University of Bath, Claverton Down Road, Bath, BA2 7AY United Kingdom
Organised by: WEAHSN
The launch event of the Safer Care Through Early Warning Scores programme in March 2015 brought together representatives from the West of England Patient Safety Collaborative to work to achieve a single Early Warning Score right across our health care system.
We are now inviting all stakeholders back to feedback on progress; learn from one another and to strengthen understanding on the Breakthrough Series model for implementation.
At this workshop we will:
- Learn about Breakthrough Series Collaborative Models of working
- Focus on measurement strategies and metrics.
- Revisit the pledges made at the launch event and hear on progress
The objectives are:
- Increase understanding on how to benefits of a single Early Warning
- Score can be demonstrably measured
- Improve knowledge on Breakthrough Series Quality Improvement methodology and programmes
- Hear how organisations across health communities are working together to achieve a single outcome