Date: 21/10/2020 |
Time: 10:00 - 12:30
Location: Online event
Organised by: West of England AHSN
We would like to extend a warm invitation to all West of England ReSPECT (Recommended Summary Plan for Emergency Care and Treatment) stakeholders to our Autumn Event, which will be held online.
The event will provide an opportunity to share successes and challenges from the past year, and look to the next stage.
The full agenda and dial-in details for the event will be supplied shortly.
Who should attend?
• Health and social care staff who have or are intending to implement ReSPECT from both primary and secondary care
• Quality improvement leads
• CCG Commissioners
• Researchers involved in Advance Care Planning
• Patient representatives
• Voluntary sector representatives
• Care home and hospice staff
We look forward to you all joining us on the day.