03/03/2015|Time: 10:00 - 16:00
Location: Bristol & Bath Science Park, Dirac Crescent, Emersons Green, England BS16 7FR United Kingdom
Organised by: WEAHSN
Tel: 0117 900 2543
As we seek to create a cross organisation network for sharing and supporting Quality Improvements, a key opportunity is to use social media more effectively.
In partnership with NHS Improving Quality, we are running a workshop for QI practitioners and Communications professionals to increase confidence and competence in the use of different types of social media. The event promises to be interesting, practical and fun.
This workshop will offer you opportunities to:
- Increase you knowledge on the range of social media options
- Improve your understanding of the risks and benefits of using social media
- Explore the opportunities for increasing the use of social media within your organisation
- Practice using social media to better promote Quality Improvement activities
- Meet and network with like-minded health professionals from mental health, community and acute providers, commissioners, social enterprise and operational managers.
Places are limited and ideally attendance would be from 1 x QI practitioner and 1 x Communications lead from each member organisation.
Please share with relevant colleagues.