06/09/2021|Time: all day
Location: Online event
Organised by: FutureLearn
This is a free, six week course (that can be started at any time within six weeks of the course start date 7th June), developed and delivered by the West of England AHSN and University of Bath. Join hundreds of healthcare staff from around the world who have benefited from this training. Start straight away and learn at your own pace!
What the programme offers
Three hours of online study for six weeks will see you complete this CPD (Continuing Professional Development) certified training in Quality Improvement (QI) in healthcare. You will gain valuable insights into QI theory and effective tools you can put into immediate practice to deliver better and safer care for your patients.
The course will:
• Explain how quality and process improvement works, particularly in complex organisations
• Show how quality improvement can lead to better outcomes for staff, organisations and patients
• Give people the confidence to start and lead a quality improvement project in their own organisation
• Enable people to access additional support and encourage others to join the project
• Explain how systems modelling and analytics techniques support quality improvement initiatives.
Who is it for?
The course is designed for people working in health and social care organisations such as clinicians, allied health professionals, nurses, managers or administrators.
It is also suitable for patients or those with a general interest in healthcare, or quality improvement outside of the field of health.
How to access the course
Visit www.futurelearn.com/courses/quality-improvement to register.