16/12/2015|Time: 11:30 - 18:30
Organised by: CLAHRC West
Tel: 0117 342 1262
The NHS in England and its partners in social care are facing very considerable challenges and are looking to address them through finding innovative ways of improving health and delivering care. Evaluating these approaches is crucial to cost effective health and care.
The West of England AHSN, NIHR CLAHRC West, the Avon Primary Care Research Collaborative and Bristol Health Partners are holding an invitation-only workshop on 16 December to build on several recent publications on evaluation to create a shared common vision and an action plan for the West of England.
Some of the issues might include:
- How can we embed a culture of evaluation in service delivery that is inclusive of all stakeholders including service users
- How best to align the drivers of the health/care service and the universities in mutually beneficial ways?
- How should evaluation be funded?
- What are the most appropriate methodologies and timescales?
- What is the relationship between quality improvement, service evaluation and research?
- Do we have the necessary capacity and capability in the region?