Date: 16/04/2015 |
Time: 09:00 - 16:15
Location: De Vere Village Swindon, SN5 7DW United Kingdom
Organised by: People in Health West of England
Are you already involved in helping to improve patient safety or other areas of the NHS? Or are you interested in learning how? Are you passionate about making a difference? Do you want to find out about the science of quality improvement and the difference it has made to our local area? Do you want to meet other like-minded folk and hear about what they have done and how they did it?
Come and hear how the Academic Health Science Network is:
- Organising and leading the patient safety collaborative
- Rolling out quality improvement projects across the region
- Establishing a patient safety, innovation and quality improvement academy
- Working with businesses to innovate new solutions to old problems
- Working with universities and research colleagues to help get evidence into practice
- Working with commissioners to support patient safety and quality improvement
Who should attend
It is relevant for clinicians, patients, operational managers and commissioners who want to make a difference.