15/03/2017|Time: 09:00 - 12:30
Location: Magdalen Centre Oxford Science Park Oxford, OX4 4GA
Organised by: Oxford AHSN
The Oxford AHSN Maternity Clinical Network hosts shared learning events twice a year, bringing together multidisciplinary teams from across the Oxford AHSN region to discuss hot topics and exchange best practice.
This event – led by the Maternity network Clinical Lead Lawrence Impey – will focus on a number of issues including:
- the launch of a region-wide handover project
- vasa previa – are we doing enough?
- optimising delayed cord clamping at caesarean section in preterm labour
- OSARCC – sexual violence awareness and training for the multidisciplinary team
- a case of compound presentation
Free event, limited spaces. Further information and booking details here.
The agenda will include (with more to follow):
- The launch of a region wide Handover Project
- Vasa Previa – Are We Doing Enough?
- Optimising Delayed Cord Clamping at Caesarean Section in Preterm Labour
- OSARCC – Sexual Violence Awareness and Training for the Multidisciplinary Team
- A case of compound presentation
The event will be led by Mr Lawrence Impey, Consultant Obstetrician and Maternity Network Clinical Lead.