Date: 20/05/2015 |
Time: 09:00 - 16:00
Location: London, United Kingdom
Organised by: NICE
A one day introductory seminar for the developers of medical technologies and members of the investor community, who want to understand how NICE defines value and to help companies develop value propositions and plan evidence generation strategies for their products.
Please click the link below for further information and to register. Register Fee for each seminar: £350.
• What is “value” from the perspective of NICE
• How your value proposition links to the need for specific evidence
• Types of evidence considered by NICE
• How you can generate evidence required for a NICE evaluation of your product
• General principles of health technology assessment (HTA)
Who should attend
• Developers of medical technologies, in particular SMEs
• Investors in the field of medical technologies
• Anyone new to the world of health technology assessment
• Academics, scientists, or clinicians who want to know more about how NICE assesses value