This conference will focus on Implementing the July 2019 National NHS Patient Safety Strategy into practice at a local level. The conference will also discuss the role of Patient Safety Partners.
This conference will enable you to:
- Network with colleagues who are working to improve patient safety
- Reflect on the role of Patients as Patient Safety Partners
- Understand how to practically implement the NHS Patient Safety Strategy at a local level
- Reflect on national developments and learning
- Improve the way you embed a just culture
- Develop your skills in delivering a proactive safety culture and learn from things that go right, as well as go wrong
- Understand how you can improve patient involvement in patient safety
- Identify key strategies for effective Patient Safety Measurement
- Improve learning from serious incidents and look ahead to the new Patient Safety Incident Response Framework
- Learn from deaths and understand the role of the Medical Examiner in improving patient safety
- Ensure effective learning from clinical negligence claims
- Self assess and reflect on your own practice
- Gain CPD accreditation points contributing to professional development and revalidation evidence
PLUS: There will be an opportunity to hear from Medled in the pre-conference supplier showcase session.
For more information, please e-mail email@example.com
To register, please click here.
There is a 20% discount available – simply quote ref: hcuk20sh when booking.
- NHS, Social Care, Private Healthcare Organisations & Universities £365.00 (£438.00)
- Voluntary sector & charities £300.00 (£360.00)
- Commercial organisations £495.00 (£594.00)
(Prices in brackets include VAT)