21/06/2018|Time: 08:45 - 15:00
Location: Bristol Marriott Hotel City Centre, 2 Lower Castle Street, Old Market, Bristol, BS1 3AD
Organised by: Healthier Together Programme Office
Are you already involved in Healthier Together programmes of work? Or do you have an appetite to know more and do more to support our partnership approach to improving health and care? If the answer is yes the Healthier Together team would like you to come along to their first Healthier Together Conference on the 21 June 2018!
The event will be an opportunity to showcase progress so far, discuss five year plans and to enlist people to get more involved in shaping the future.
You may be a clinician, manager, local councillor, social worker, non-executive, volunteer or patient representative. We are particularly keen that attendees have enthusiasm for partnership working and a willingness to be part of at least one of the priority areas.
Overview of the day
- Hear from one of our national leaders about the future of health and social care
- Local leaders will outline the vision for the future of Bristol, North Somerset and South Gloucestershire
- Browse the marketplace area and discuss the plans for priority areas you are interested in
- Get involved in breakout sessions to provide your input into priority areas:
- Mental health
- Urgent care
- Healthy Weston
- Integrated community localities
- Acute care configuration
- Primary care transformation
- Digital transformation
If you have any questions about the event, contact the Healthier Together Programme Office via email@example.com
To register your place, please click here
Registration will be available until Friday 1 June. They will aim to give everyone a place, however if there is significant oversubscription, they will shortlist based on a fair spread across organisations and the responses in the acceptance form