Technology is changing the face of health provision globally. Innovative services and devices are enabling enhanced levels of care, increased efficiency and lower costs. Government measures are directing innovation, and payers, providers and technology developers are creating new working models and a patient-centric approach.
Boasting an interactive, cutting edge agenda with visionary speaker line-up, the Digital Health World Forum is a 1 day conference and exhibition for global authorities to present their “how-to” strategy and vision for the health and care sector.
With one of the most comprehensive agendas, over 90 speakers will present leading case studies and panel discussions across four streams covering Data, Analytics & Security, mHealth & Apps, The Digital Hospital and Connected Care.
Leading Speakers include:
- Will Cavendish, Director General – Innovation, Growth and Technology, UK Department of Health
- Rebecca Granger, Group Digital Services Director, Nuffield Health
- Dr Johan Waktare, Consultant Cardiac Electrophysiologist & CCIO. Trust Caldicott Guardian Liverpool Heart and Chest Hospital
- Joanna Smith CIO Royal Brompton and Harefield NHS Trust
- Dr Martin Jones, Chair, Bristol CCG
- James Batchelor, Director of the Clinical Informatics Research Unit, Cancer Research UK
- Paul Cowley, CIO (Interim), BMI Healthcare
- Dr Mike Short, Vice President, Telefonica Europe
- Martin Gray, CCIO, St George’s Hospital
- Professor Shahid Ali, GP and Professor of Digital Health, University of Salford
- Rachel Dunscombe, CIO, Salford Royal NHS Foundation Trust
- Dr Catherine Kelly, CCIO, University College London Hospital
- Alan Payne, Global Digital Director, BUPA
- Dr Siamak Arami, Consultant Haematologist, King’s College Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
Running alongside the four streams will be an interactive exhibition featuring leading innovators in the digital health landscape.