09/11/2021|Time: 09:00 - 12:00
Location: Online learning
Organised by: West of England, South West and Wessex AHSNs
About this event
The South West, West of England and Wessex Academic Health Science Networks (AHSNs) hope you can join our webinar to explore asthma and COPD management beyond the discharge bundles.
During the event, we will aim to:
• Outline how the COPD and Asthma Discharge Bundle National Patient Safety Collaborative Programmes align with the priorities of the South West NHSEI Clinical Respiratory Network priorities
• Learn from patient experiences of being admitted to hospital with COPD and asthma
• Explore how Population Health Management data can influence patient care
• Update on other AHSN respiratory programmes
• Re-focus on the aim of the discharge bundles to reduce readmissions
• Share ideas on how to enhance discharge care bundles to optimise the transition from acute to community care
The event is open to respiratory clinicians in the South West, West of England and Wessex regions working in acute and community settings. We also welcome clinicians from all settings with an interest in respiratory care.
For further information, please contact: Rosy.Copping@nhs.net
The overarching objective of the NHS Adoption and Spread Safety Improvement Programme (A&S-SIP), which is delivered locally by each AHSN’s Patient Safety Collaborative, is to identify and support the spread and adoption of effective and safe evidence-based interventions and practice. Each of the objectives of this programme (including those related to Asthma and COPD) intend to make medical procedures, and discharges from acute settings, as safe as possible whilst driving forward innovation within healthcare.