Date: 23/04/2015 |
Time: 18:00 - 21:00
Location: Engine Shed, Station Approach Temple Meads Bristol BS1 6QH, Bristol, BS1 6QH United Kingdom
Organised by: Bristol Health Partners
If you are interested in the intersection between health and technology, don’t miss the inaugural Bristol Health Tech Meetup on Thursday 23 April at 6-9pm at the Engine Shed, Bristol BS1 6QH. This is the first of a series of Health Tech Meetup events brought to you by Bristol Health Partners and the health and hi-tech sector groups of the West of England Local Enterprise Partnership (WELEP).
This networking evening will explore Bristol is Open, the new high speed network connecting central Bristol going live this spring, enabling cutting edge research and development projects. Paul Wilson, CEO of Bristol is Open will kick things off, followed by presentations from Bristol Health Partners Director David Relph and Nina Cross, Informatics Lead at the West of England Academic Health Science Network.
It is free to attend and will give you the opportunity to network with like-minded people to discuss health and care innovation, and hear about some of the amazing work going on in Bristol, all while enjoying refreshments. You are welcome to bring along demos and details of your own or others’ projects.
Who should attend
Tickets for this inaugural Meetup event are available on a first come, first served basis for anyone interested in health technology, with a number of tickets reserved for people from:
- the nine Bristol Health Partner member organisations
- affiliates of the hi-tech and health sector WELEP groups
- the West of England Academic Health Science Network member organisations
- People in Health West of England
- the National Institute for Health Research Collaboration for Leadership in Applied Health Research and Care West
- the Clinical Research Network – West of England