Join Bristol Health Partners for their sixth annual Health Integration Team (HIT) conference and networking event on Wednesday 26 June. This year they will be focusing on reducing inequalities and how to measure value and impact, plus all the usual networking, learning and hearing from HITs.
The Conference brings together HIT members, stakeholders, commissioners and other interested people and organisations. Last year’s conference was attended by more than 140 academics, clinicians, commissioners, members of the public and others from organisations across Bristol, South Gloucestershire and North Somerset.
- 12pm Registration, lunch and networking
- 1pm Welcome and introduction, Andrea Young, Chair BHP Board
- 1.10pm HIT achievements, David Wynick, Chair of BHP Executive Group
- 1.20pm Panel session: commissioning for value and equality, followed by questions from the audience
- 2pm HIT Poster session review
- 2.50pm Collaboration for Leadership in Applied Health Research and Care West (CLAHRC West) update, John Macleod
- 3pm In conversation with Julian Walker
- Children with autism in the Bristol Somali community: Dheeraj Rai
- Perinatal Mental Health HIT: Ruth Jackson
- Adverse Childhood Experiences HIT: to be confirmed
- 4pm Closing remarks