Bridging the Gap (BtG) is a series of events held on behalf of the AHSN Network. Preceded by 3 BtG events, this 4th event focuses on showcasing the south coast AHSN offer to industry. The full breadth of the innovation value chain will be decomposed through educational talks and workshops delivered by key experts in their fields.
The aim is to foster learning, collaboration and ultimately technology-enabled care.
Further, delegates will have the opportunity to:
- network with supporting organisations, key NHS stakeholders and other like minded innovators
- consult commercial directors across the AHSN Network through 1:1s, covering areas including how to access funding, navigate the NHS, scale-up and build collaborations.
This exciting day event will include speakers from:
- South coast Academic Health Science Networks
- National Institute for Health and Care Excellence (NICE)
- British Standards Institution (BSI) Group
- NHS Supply Chain
More to be confirmed.