Wednesday 22 March 2023
Location: Sandy Park Conference Centre, Exeter
Organised by: South West, West of England, Wessex and Kent Surrey Sussex AHSNs
Calling all health and technology innovators!
Would you like to work more with Integrated Care Systems (ICSs)? Are you keen to adapt your innovation to this evolving landscape?
On 22 March 2023, the South West AHSN along with the West of England, Wessex and Kent, Surrey, Sussex AHSNs are hosting the AHSN Network’s flagship Bridging the Gap Event at Sandy Park Conference and Events Centre, in Exeter.
This is a free of charge event for innovators, specifically tailored to help you to:
- Understand how Integrated Care Systems (ICSs) are structured and operate.
- Gain insight into the challenges facing ICSs and examine what they want and need from the innovation community.
- Improve your knowledge of the ways in which innovation can help to drive improvement across health and care systems.
- Learn from the experience of other innovators and hear examples of best practice when it comes to working with ICSs.
- Network and connect with peers and colleagues from across the health-tech innovation sphere, and health and care systems.
- Understand the support available to health and technology innovators via the wider AHSN Network.
Alongside engaging keynotes speakers, panel sessions, workshops and an exciting exhibitor zone, the event will also provide attendees with the opportunity to take part in a 1:1 mentoring session with industry experts from across the AHSN Network, subject to availability.
We will also be hosting two panels: the first will be a chance for delegates to ask successful innovators about their experience working with the ICSs; and the second an opportunity to ask ICS leaders questions themselves. We have speakers confirmed from a senior level in local ICSs, as well as Innovators who have successfully adapted their innovation to fit the ICS landscape.
A series of workshops will be taking place throughout the day. Topics include:
- Developing a compelling business case
- Understanding evaluation and your innovation’s impact
- Digital Clinical Safety: how to innovate safely in a digital world
- Addressing health inequalities: the critical role of innovators
- Net Zero: Creating impact from innovation within integrated care
Lunch and refreshments will be provided.
*1:1 mentoring sessions are subject to availability and will be booked on a first come first serve basis.