Our healthcare partners can take advantage of a range of resources, from toolkits to websites and portals, which enable professionals to make better decisions, heighten understanding of treatments, enhance operational efficiencies and undertake effective change in practice management. Examples of such resources include:
- An evidence and evaluation toolkit for healthcare professionals and commissioners to help them find and procure evidence respectively.
- A toolkit for clinicians, patients and pharmacists aimed at preventing atrial fibrillation-related strokes.
- A Quality Improvement Toolkit, which provides a methodology to help spread good practice across the healthcare community
- A national online prescribing platform where GPs and commissioners can view their prescription performance in terms of patient outcomes and value for money and identify those medications which should be prescribed less from a safety perspective
- Templates for confidentiality agreements, collaboration agreements and industry contracts to use when partnering with a business to co-develop a new innovation.
- Funding finder
- Mobile Health Apps resource library
- Tools for involving members of the public in service design and improvement