1 of 3 companies working in partnership, supported by West of England AHSN, providing their smart tag solution for improving medicines adherence through SBRI funding.
1 of 3 companies working in partnership, supported by West of England AHSN, providing a cloud-based platform solution for improving medicines adherence through SBRI funding.
Multiple successful collaborations with West of England AHSN through SBRI Healthcare funding and delivery of citizen-led design project ‘Design Together, Live Better’.
Collaborating with West of England AHSN and local mental health providers, through successfully securing SBRI healthcare phase1 funding, to improve medicines adherence in Mental Health.
Graduate from first West of England AHSN Healthcare Innovation Programme and taking their app for speech therapy for people with speech challenges forward.
Graduate from first West of England AHSN Healthcare Innovation Programme and taking their app for self-management of pain forward.
Collaborating with West of England AHSN to form partnerships with its healthcare providers through the SBRI Healthcare programme to spread the adoption of their hand-held ECG monitor.
Working in partnership with Bristol Community Health and West of England AHSN on delivery of the ‘Supporting self-care through technology’ project.
- Working with health and social care providers
- Working with businesses
- We’ve got an idea, what do we do next?
- How can I get to know about opportunities for healthcare collaboration?
- Do you offer any funding for business innovators?
- Where can we promote our healthcare innovations?
- How can I develop my ideas to bring an innovation to the healthcare market?
- Can we get patients and the public involved in our innovative developments?
- What other businesses are you working with?
- What events can I attend?
- Working with patients and the public
- Working with universities and research institutes