The Life System has been built to support team working and collaboration whilst maintaining the principle of an open and transparent culture.
The Life System is a web based platform designed to assist front line staff running Quality and Safety improvement projects and has been developed as part of the Patient Safety Collaborative in partnership with SeeData and South West AHSN. It is not designed to collect detailed information on users, organisations or patients, and is not a performance management tool; instead the information collected is only to be used to support improvement.
The Life System is free to access for members of the West of England AHSN and you can sign up here: https://life.seedata.co.uk/login/signup/
- Add your email address and request an invite. You will then receive an email from email@example.com. Please follow the link provided and you will be taken to an online form. Please complete this form. Where possible please sign-up with an email address from an NHS domain to avoid delays in verification.
- A West of England AHSN administrator will verify your account and you will then receive a confirmation email from your local administrator.
Logging in to Life
- Visit https://life.seedata.co.uk/login/ and log in with your username and password.
- You will be taken to your home screen.
Help and support
Support is available through our two quick start guides:
- Life: A User’s Manual takes you through the steps to get set up on Life including logging in, joining your first discussion group, joining a project, finding your way around and updating your user profile.
- Get on board with Life helps you get your team up and running on Life, setting up a project, communicating on Life, and introducing Life to your team
- East London NHS Foundation Trust have produced a range of training videos to support you with Life.
- The Life Learning Centre is now live and can be accessed through on the Life website https://www.lifeqisystem.com/learning-centre/
In order to help us resolve issues please let us know:
- The name of project and/ or project ID
- What the problem is and how it was encountered
- Any relevant screenshots of the issue