Swindon and Wiltshire Health and Life Science Innovation Hub – Coming soon!
The West of England AHSN has partnered with Wessex AHSN and Wiltshire Council to bring an Innovation Accelerator Programme for small and medium-sized enterprises in the Health and Life Sciences sector. The programme aims to support businesses through research, development and innovation activities.
The programme has received £500,000 funding from the European Regional Development Fund as part of the European Structural and Investment Funds Growth Programme 2014-2020 www.gov.uk/european-growth-funding.
Why join the Hub?
- Advice and mentoring from the West of England AHSN on taking your healthcare innovation forward.
- Support with successfully bringing healthcare innovations to the market through our Healthcare Innovation Programme.
- Opportunity to get specialised health sector advice and professional services in:
- Accountancy and Finance
- Intellectual Property
- Product Design and Launch
- Compliance and Technical Assistance
- Opportunity to apply for an Innovation Grant to support the growth of your business.
Who can join?
- Businesses registered in England and operating in the Swindon or Wiltshire Unitary Authority areas, or are actively engaged with either the Wessex AHSN or West of England AHSN and will deliver an economic benefit that will be beneficial to the Swindon or Wiltshire Unitary Authority areas.
- Businesses that can identify themselves as operating in the following sectors:
- Medical/Digital Technology
- Medical Biotechnology
- Industrial Biotechnology
- The applicant must have a business or an individual entrepreneur with a registered business
- Businesses in difficulty as defined under state aid rules on rescue and restructuring will not be eligible to apply.